Hubstacked and powder coated Anti-Yo YWET Auction for Charity

Hey guys! I want to say thank you to @AndreBoulay for allowing me to do this on the forums. So unless you’re living under a rock, you’ve heard about the terrible state of things around the states, primarily the events happening in our black communities. They need our support more than ever now. Decades of police brutality and oppression have led to the events unfolding in front of us now. I am auctioning off this modded OG YWET for charities helping these communities. This specific link will split donations among many charities.
This YWET has been modded for hubstacks, and powder coated in an anodized purple body and a gloss white cup. Permanent shims have been installed. Plays very smooth.

Bidding will start at $1 and will end tomorrow, Saturday, June 6th at 12pm. Just enter your bids as replies to this thread. You can either send the donation to me and I will donate it, or you can post proof of your donation on this thread here. Thank you for being apart of this!

13 Likes

so you just say your bid on the thread,
?

Yep! Only keeping this for a day to avoid this from being on the top for too long.

I guess I’ll start the bidding at $100.

1 Like

$200

and wes, i really appreciate you doing this

10 Likes

$1 :wink:

4 Likes

Just doing my part!

3 Likes

waiting for someone to bid against here…

3 Likes

Lol you set the bar very high already

2 Likes

Thinking about it but my original plan was to go up to $200 and stop.

4 Likes

lol was considering it but prob nope lol

2 Likes

i didn’t think so… that’s less than street value with mods

3 Likes

Just an idea, I know there are many users here who own a 3D printer and do some very interesting jobs with it.
If any of them would like, I think that they would be nice hubstack closed caps with the bas-relief the Anti-yo logo for this yoyo!

5 Likes

$208.46

6 Likes

I think it would help if you tag the person you outbid after you place your bid.

4 Likes

YEEEEEEEEUP!!!

$208.49

Joey

4 Likes

@mynameisjoey $225

3 Likes

@fatguysnacks247

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEUP!

$250.00

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes