how well does the popstar fit in your pocket?

sounds good man, the only thing is the dingo seems a lil bigger than the popstar. i wanna go as small as it comes (in price and size :slight_smile: ) so it fits in my pocket better

Yes. Get a snaggletooth.

^ the maker of snaggletooths

Or you can make one out of old yoyo strings, and a sinch down lock clip as well.
Super cheap to make, super easy, and they will hold your throw super secure.

1. Like patrickcondon said, the player makes the yoyo. I can land any trick on my Popstar that I can on anything else. Once you get used to it, it’s just like throwing any other yoyo. My Popstar is one of my most thrown yoyos because I think minis are so fun.

2. Seriously, the Dingo and the Popstar are really just about the exact same size. They have the exact same width, and the difference in diameter isn’t noticable unless you are holding them side by side. You cannot tell the difference in your pocket.

3. For a better feel, then I prefer my Dingo. While it’s not as heavy, it has a much more satisfying ‘thunk’ when it hits the end of the string and it plays at a more satisfying pace. The Popstar feels slightly bogged down due to its weight but the Popstar is exactly half the price of a Dingo.

check out a yoyo called the pixy. its super small

The thing with the Pixy is it is incredibly unstable since it has so much center weight, due to a lack of an inner rim. The C sized bearing gives it way too much instability and loss of spin times that a smaller bearing would easily solve.

Please, disregard the Pixy. It’s not worth it.

Here’s a review of the Pixy if you want to consider it, though.

oh haha mybad. thanks for correcting me

Get the POPstar. It is an amazing throw for only $25. As for the feel in your pocket, you can hardly notice it. But you can see it a little bit but it isn’t bulky or akward. (Note: This is coming from someone who has carried a Big yo in his pocket. But it was bulky and uncomfortable).