How many yoyos do you own ? Which one do you throw the most and why ?

Last pic

36 I think :smiley:

my son always use the auldey jade snake while i use the k1spin to learn new tricks and uses the n12 when i already know the trick. my son doesnt want to use a metal or alloy yoyo yet so we’ve just ordered the replay pro so he can use a more stable plastic yoyo. i also ordered the yyf whip for my daughter since occasionally she also plays using an auldey auto return yoyo. the hubstack is also a fun yoyo to use but we are afraid to use it often because the plastic build feels brittle and we might broke it and we are still newbies

Rad ! Amazing. I’ve only been throwing for a few months and I have about 13 throws. I can feel the addiction ! Great collection you have.

Cool pic ! Thanks for sharing.

I probably have around 60ish. My main throws right now are the Edge the Kayak, Kuntosh 5000QV, Manatee, and Prime8

Somewhere around 200. Although they’re not as neatly organized as ed’s ;D

Lately I’ve been playing a Sullivan, YWET, Prescription and a new yoyo that’s coming out.

I think I’m pushing about 70 throws at the moment… prolly time to let a few go!

That og yeti though :heart_eyes:

Do you have videos on Instagram or YouTube ? Sweet collection !!

11 modern yoyos, 15 counting the noob ones. I am not sure which one I used the most, but in total, it would probably be my beat horizon or my protostar. I use those things everywhere, and I still use the horizon for long periods when I’m creating or learning a trick.

Instagram is: iam.aaronw

I stopped throwing for a few years until yesterday when I found my collection in a drawer, I am unsure why I stopped actually as it is a lot of fun!

I have 7 myself, which are a Yo Yo factory Superstar (older version, with hubstacks), a Crucial milk Prototype, a Yoyo Jam legacy and dark magic, a Magic yoyo T9, a yoyo board demon, anda 9 King super.

I have lost my accessories though, like strings, extra bearings, and Silicone, so will have to order some more, string being the most important.

Yoyos I’m always going back to are my Vosun TiMe, Salti, Ti Dream, Firrox (yoyo in my avatar) and a newly added Rad Seas/2Sick Tempo.

Same here. I’m in downsizing mode now. That photo isn’t terribly recent and doesn’t show the stuff I’m selling. The peril/joy of living near One Drop!

I mostly play a Küntosh, Prescription, Sakura SE, Code 1, Burnside, and an unreleased yoyo lately. That changes almost weekly, though.

I’d probably go bankrupt if I lived near OD ;D

I’m working on it. :smiley:

Amazing !

9 Yoyos. Shutter is my favorite.

https://imgur.com/a/VLX2T

I have 62. I used to be over 100 easily.

Since getting back into yoyoing a few weeks ago, ive added 8 and subtracted 4, so current count is 62.

As for what I play the most? My Zzzip-Fly is now my pocket/backpack yoyo (replaced the one I sold by contacting Frank and he found me an original run one then recesses it for me!) while the Terrarian and my BSP have had the most play time @ home.

I am heading to my parents this weekend and will grab my other case w all my old plastic yoyos. Thatll be fun!