How long Markmont shop takes to ship?

It’s been over 8 days since I placed my order at Markmont shop. It’s the first time I’ve shopped there. Just wondering if it is normal for them to take this long to ship?

I saw that they only ship on Wednesdays and Fridays, but those have come and gone. Was really excited about getting some new stuff, figured I’d check on the status only to find out they haven’t shipped!

1 Like

I’ve only ordered from then once before, back in Jan of this year. Took 4 days from order confirmation to shipping.

1 Like

This is what my order in May looked like. I can’t remember if it was scanned into the system the same day I got the tracking number. Also, it was shipped from One Drop in Oregon, not Georgia.

Order 5/5 - Wednesday
Tracking 5/7 - Friday
Delivered 5/13 - Thursday

1 Like

yo i had the same issue, mine took 9 days just to ship. I bought mine within 2 min of launch. I have it ship intl and as far as tracking my package says its still in California. I bought in May over 2 weeks ago now.
he is a small business so I’m trying to keep that in mind. I see it as negative karma for bugging the ■■■■ out of him about release date

2 Likes

I’d recommend using the Contact button on their website. But like, you could also tag Markmont and see if he replies here. @Markmont

2 Likes

Or contact his store privately before blasting publicly. :man_shrugging:t3:

7 Likes

I’m from Australia and it’s my first time ordering from Markmont shop as well. It took 6 days for me to get a shipped notification.

1 Like

No need to bother the man, this was just a question about what to expect. I don’t see a need to contact them until it actually becomes worrying. Not sure how anyone would interpret this as blasting them, because it is not.

Thanks to the folks that shared their experiences! I was getting a little antsy because I’m running out of string… fingers crossed for this coming Wednesday or Friday!

3 Likes

We ship orders on Wednesday and Fridays. When buyer gets email confirmation of shipment label, that’s in fact indicative of when we have shipped it. The tracking not updating on USPS website is because of USPS issues since the start of Covid. Only about 50% of orders are showing tracking updates these days.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying. I did receive a notification of the label on Monday, which sounds like you guys went above and beyond in shipping it earlier than the usual Wednesday/Friday. Super! Like you said though, it doesn’t show up as shipped on the USPS website. On the plus side, this just added a whole lot more excitement to not knowing when it will arrive.

1 Like

I thinks it’s been before that. I’ve rarely seen a tracking update on USPS other than when it was received at the post office and when it was delivered.

I’m the exact opposite. My company ships hundreds of packages every single day, I’ve not seen it where tracking doesn’t update. Every once and awhile we’ll get a package that goes missing, but it’ll pop up again and tracking shows all the way to the destination.

Personally, while I’ve had some USPS COVID issues, for the most part detailed tracking is always there :man_shrugging:

Now USPS’s delivery times, that’s another discussion :joy:

1 Like

I take that back…
I think I posted here about a package that was to be sent to a location about 5 miles from my house in Mpls. The tracking on that was very detailed. It went to St. Paul, then to Denver before it was actually delivered across town back here.

1 Like

I recently experienced the this exact issue with my monthly coffee subscription. Label was created on May 28th. That’s the last update I had. I emailed them on Friday to inquire about it. They didn’t what was going on other than it shipped on their part. And they would re-ship it. Saturday my coffee was in the mail box. A couple of hours later I got an email saying it was delivered. I am having trouble with my day tripper now. It left California on Monday and has been “in transit to next destination” with no update. These are the first issues I have had usps since covid started.

2 Likes

Mine is this absolute insanity of a tracking history. I don’t know how the package got wound up right back at the same place after almost a month. I didn’t redact any of the tracking history, it looks just like this on the website: USPS.com® - USPS Tracking® Results

1 Like