How is the FHZ for an Intermediate Yoyo-er?

well i think that the fhz is pretty cool, once the friction stickers are worn out it’s plays unresponsive or u can buy cilicone stickers and just put one on and it plays unrespnsive. plus there are tons of mods u can do to it, and it comes with 3 counter wieghts, it is my favorite 5a yoyo so far.

but another great yoyo that i havn’t herd aney body mention is the journy. once the bearing is broken in it plays really unresponsive and for the price it is prob my fave yoyo.

hope this helps!

I’m getting the Lyn Fury because it looks cool. I’ll also might get a Legacy once I get a little bit better. Thanks to everyone who helped. =]

You might also want to consider a kickside.Also,make sure you are prepared to learn binds,because both lyn fury and kickside will playt unresponsive once worn in.

That’s a great choice. The Lyn Fury is a very nice yo-yo and my first “real” yo-yo as well!

If you can, I also recommend getting thin lube and 100 strings with your Lyn.

From my experience, I learned to bind before my Lyn got broken in and unresponsive, so a tiny drop of thin lube on the bearing will make your Lyn unresponsive.

And of course, you need strings, because you will probably need to be changing yours about once a week or once every few days when you are starting out.

I’ll make sure to get the extra strings and thin lube for it, I’ll be set after that. Thanks everyone for your suggestions.