How Good to Starlits Glow?

Okay, my Grandfather is really into Glow in the Dark stuff. A couple minutes ago, he asked me if there were any good Glow in the Dark YoYos that I knew of. I said, “Yes”, Thinking of the YYF Starlitle. But then he says, “I mean REALLY Glow in the Dark. Not the kind you put up to a Light Bulb for 5 Minutes, and go in the Closet and it Glows for 30 Seconds. I Mean Really Good High Tech Glow in the Dark.” See, I have never owned a Starlite, or played with one. So I wouldnt know how great it glows. If you have a Starlitle, could you tell me how good it Glows, and how often it runs out Glowing?
Thanks! :wink:
-Cody Wright

Let’s just say that I charged it for 5 min, and it was glowing for 25+ min afterwards. It’s a nice bright glow too

This…

I only have a glow-nasty, but I think they’re made of the same GITD plastic, so correct me if I’m wrong. It glows pretty brightly, especially at first. I would say about 30mins before it starts to fade.

I had my light on in my room for a few minutes, turned off the light to go to sleep, and accidentally had a night light.

Bright? I think so.

This is the best glow yoyo currently made. Better than any from the past.