How do I track international packages

I have sent a number of parcels from Vietnam to US via national post the past month.
I often use 17track to track the code printed on the bill. It worked everytime.

Now the parcels are moving much slower and 17track doesnt show any progress. What sites can i use and what can I do in alternative to usinv 17track.
Thanks for reading. Wish you great week ahead!

3 Likes

What company did you post them with?
I usually just google “_____ tracking” and click the first one that comes up.

I used Ship24 last time I ordered from Vietnam

1 Like

I use the parceltrack app. Sometimes when it’s to slow it will drop off until there is movement again. I’ve had issues going to South Africa from the US and it took 5months.

1 Like

Damnnn 5mo sounds like real pain.
I posted via national post

That’s what I use

3 Likes

Did you switch to a cheaper shipping service? I’m guessing that the packages stopped being tracked once they leave the originating country. Usually I’d be able to track it via Canada Post if it has full tracking features, but some services just don’t provide international tracking

Try tracking with the arrival countries postal service. Often when I receive packages from the US, once they cross the border I need to track with Canada post instead of USPS.

1 Like

I used the same service all the time. I started to here some buyers received my yoyos today. Yours should be inbound soon hopefully

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.