How did you do it?

Hello Yohans! I have been reviewing your accomplishments and I wanted to say how impressed I am. You’ve made several appearances on TV for your talent, which i find incredible, since yoyoing is a talent that is rarely seen on a broadcast. You are one of the few people that have been starred on TV for abilities like this, which is very remarkable. For that, I have to ask. I aspire to be a yoyo player at the professional level of you, Gentry, and Evan. I have only been practicing for less than 2 years, yet this goal has pretty much been set in stone. So, my question is, how did you get this far? How did you go from throwing a simple toy to being a world renowned player? I would really love to know so that I can do my best to reach above and beyond. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

You need to be good at playing with yoyos. Given. But you also need to enjoy sharing your skills! Always carry two yoyos with you (another reason why professionals of the past were 2A players). Use your second yoyo to teach when you notice people watching. Build your skills with crowds. Get noticed. Be ready when the opportunity presents itself.

2 Likes