houdini's GT tut explanation

go into a houdini mount.now,your going to under pass into the string that goes around your TH pointer.you should be in the third step in a cold fusion only with your thumb in the loop.now swing the yoyo off of the front string and let it hang over your TH pointer now drop the loop off of your NTH thumb.there should be a loop on your NTH pointer.your going to twist your finger in towards your body and point it back out.now use your NTH thumb to open the loop.now swing the yoyo in a rainbow like motion to put it onto the back string of the loop.now drop every thing off of your TH.your in a GT.now pop out the back and bring it up.yaaaaaaaay!!!you just learned houdini’s GT.P.S.if you land on the back string of the loop but land in any thing but a GT,you twisted your finger the wrong way.do it the other way and youll get it.also notice my new sig.you like it.i do own all of those yoyos btw.if you have any questions just post them. i promise i’ll answer them as quick as possible.hope you like it.yo-bear

vid?

sorry,i dont have any equipment to make a vid.but like i said ask questions if you dont understand a part.wait,i have an idea.since i dont have camera equipment,maybe if someone who has equipment learns the trick,they can make a video.i know it takes some work but it’ll be worth it.whoever makes it if they make it,can they not say it was them who made up the trick.people have done that before and it is disrespectful.thx in advance. ;D

Do you know of any video of thet trick, on youtube maybe?

Your explanation sounds straight forward at first, but I seem unable to do it for some reason… I throw one part, read on, yoyo dies… you get my point LOL

Sounds like a nice trick, I would like to learn it

thanks

Daf

no video,i just made it up.do what you can with the explanation.i’ll try to see if i can get someone to make a video for me.

If I learn it, I’d love to make a tutorial if that’s ok with you?

EDIT: I just learned it, but I’m afraid I messed it up a bit. I pop out the front instead?

when you popped out of the front,did you get in a knot?if not then you must have learned it wrong.do you know what part you messed up on?tell me this and i’ll help you.and of course it is okay with me if you make a tut vid.just dont forget to thank me in the vid for making the trick.lol

Go into a Houdini mount. Now,your going to under pass into the string that goes around your Throw-Hand pointer. You should be in the third step of a cold fusion only with your thumb in the loop. Now swing the yo-yo off of the front string and let it hang over your Throw-Hand pointer,now drop the loop off of your NTH thumb. There should be a loop on your NTH pointer. Your going to twist your finger in towards your body and point it back out. Now use your NTH thumb to open the loop. Now swing the yo-yo in a rainbow like motion to put it onto the back string of the loop. Now drop every thing off of your Throw-Hand. Now your in a GT. Now pop out the back and bring it up. Yay! You just learned Houdini’s GT.P.S. If you land on the back string of the loop but land in any thing but a GT,you twisted your finger the wrong way. Do it the other way and you’ll get it.

Also notice my new Sig. You like it. I do own all of those yoyos by the way. If you have any questions just post them. I promise I’ll answer them as quick as possible. Hope you like it. yo-bear

Fixed :slight_smile: < I’m a YYEGP - Yo-yo eXpert Grammar Police

No actually when i pop out the front it’s fine. It’s when i pop out the back is when i get the knot. Sorry, but I just completely messed up your trick and somehow made my own little variation.
Do you mind if I film my variation?

sure go ahead.

Sorry it took so long, but I din’t have my camera available for a while:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CRCvxw5d8Q

(NOTE: I just posted this, so it’s probably bad quality for now)

its perfect.that is the trick I made,thanks.

also anyone who learns it tell me how you like it.also give a special thanks to yoyoblaze.

That’a a fun trick. heres a variation: instead of twisting away from you, twist the other way and when you put it on the string put your hand under the yoyo and you have a cross hand GT. Hope you dont mind me posting the variation :wink:

sounds cool.vid?

awesome finaly got it

and i think thats called a black gt

glad you like it.i made up a realy fun and easy trick to do that is basically the same thing but has more elements to it.if you’d like to learn it,than read my “pinwheel GT”,post.