Hey if you live in this country i could do with your help to buy a yoyo (ADMIN PLEASE CLOSE)

If you live in Canada, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines or Taiwan and want to help a yoyo brother out id be super grateful if youd pm me i need a bit of help !

1 Like

Hey, I live in Canada!

1 Like

Philippines :raised_hands:

2 Likes

Indonesia

1 Like

That’s a pretty random smattering of countries. Im curious, why those places?

2 Likes

Hi thanks for getting back to me. :smiley:

Im wanting to purchase a certain yoyo that ive found for sale.
Ive been looking for this model for a long time
However living in the UK I cant sign up to the seller site or even send a message to the seller as its restricted to residents of these countries stated above only for whatever reason.

Tbh i just want to find out if this is still available for purchase.
The seller is based in Singapore.
Ive tried to find the seller elsewhere in their name but having no luck at all :S

So i basically need to find someone in an eligible country to ideally hook me up with the seller outside of the website or at worst maybe purchase this yoyo with my money, order it to their house and then post it onto me in the UK from there.

So if one of you kind people are willing lemme know :wink:

3 Likes

Ohh I see, I’m down!

2 Likes

Would using a vpn help? I live in HK, so maybr i can help too… but you know the saying, if you want something done right, do it yourself.

2 Likes

@Skwan vpn? dont they cost money?
Im not super techy tbh mike so not sure how something like that works.
Obviously yes id prefer to do the deal myself but its more the details to fill in to sign up i cant get past.

@Curugod pm coming your way dude :wink:

Hong Kong? maybe between the three of us we can fix the problem :wink:

2 Likes

Thankyou guys hopefully problem solved now.
Skwan has kindly helped me out in contacting the seller :wink: