Help needed

Hi . I’ve been throwing for around a month now . I’ve been throwing a magic yoyo v3 . It is my starting yoyo . But now i want to get a unresponsive one . So any recommendations under 20dollars. ?

3 Likes

Magicyoyo N12. :smiley: i have two of them, and both are fantastic. they retail for about, $12 or a lot cheaper. you can find them in some really cool colorways too. Happy Throwing!

2 Likes

Completely agree with @PCaliyoyos on this one! The N12 is fantastic!

3 Likes

Another vote for magicyoyo N12. Magicyoyo Node is really good for the price too. If you would rather try a plastic yoyo, the Magicyoyo Variant, SF PLSTC or Magicyoyo Skyva are all solid choices.

3 Likes

Magicyoyos p.lotor treated me really good as a transition to unresponsive play and its only like 16 bucks. Easily one of my favorite throws too.

3 Likes

Watch out for the overly short axle on the n12. I totally stripped both sides of my yoyo by mistreating that sucker.
You live you learn.

2 Likes

same. :joy:
Edit: it made the worst earsplitting screech you have ever heard.

2 Likes

Y01 Node is a dream

2 Likes

Node

1 Like

recess first base is fun and forgiving, if you were going to go a plastic route. i keep one… somewhere

2 Likes

Yes it is a solid yoyo

1 Like

I am planning to buy a yyf replay pro bcuz im getting it for 1200 rupees (16$) with free shipping in india

1 Like

Still a really solid choice for the money. You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

The Variant runs slightly higher than 20 with shipping, but it’s VERY worth the money. Just a terrific feel. Or check out our wonderful BST. ALWAYS some good values to be found there. Great for trying something new or “bulking up”.

2 Likes

Can’t go wrong with the Replay Pro! It’s a great plastic and comes in some awesome colors!!

1 Like