Help id this yoyo

4 Likes

People think this maybe a torched ti shutter… i think i agree. Any other ideas?

2 Likes

Does it feel like it’s made of titanium? It looks like it could be a ti- shutter If it was blasted and then torched. It is definitely 100% from the shutter line.

If not titanium then it could be a SHU-TA with a crazy coating.

1 Like

Actually the cup doesn’t look right to be a SHU-TA.

2 Likes

Torched ti looks right. Thanks again.

2 Likes

Wow that’s pretty!

3 Likes

The cup looks pretty big, so its prob an ti og shutter and not a ti wangle

Deff not the wide. After comparing to the wide i think it’s a ti shutter…

5 Likes

Color tester ti shutter, sold as part of b grade sale and ti888 campaign

Cool lookin yoyo

2 Likes

Dang! A ti wangle and a ti shutter!

2 Likes

You sound like you know for sure. Are you adding this is a B grade ti because it was tested for the ano? Not “torched”
Thanks trying to figure out this throw.

2 Likes

I remember another one of these were sold during last years b grade sale

Looking at the exact torching yours must be the one in the pic from the ti888 campaign

Blue edge of the inner cup with the exact lil orange spot. The full green with the purple accents. Its like a fingerprint

6 Likes

This is definitely torched - if it was coloured using electrolysis, you would not have all of these random colours blended together.
To understand more about this, see this post: Anodizing Al vs Ti discussion - #3 by Xanadu

3 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes

Hey guys, plz help on this one:

Is that an og summit or seven summits?
Thanks!

Regular Summit. An easy way to identify 7 Summits is that (apart from the team edition which is solid silver) they have the name of a mountain engraved onto the inner rim. The colorways and name engraved on them are names of the tallest mountain on each continent.

1 Like

Thanks for this information… I was wondering about the engraved name from some pictures :pray:

1 Like

BOAT TRAILER SPOOL ROLLER 4" SEACHOICE 56141 BLACK RUBBER 1/2" HOLE CENTER YATES | eBay

A visual search leads me to believe it’s this.