Help decide my next One drop

As the title says, help decide my next One drop purchase! Tend to prefer unique throws.

• 54 Gen 2
  • Thruline
  • Perspective
  • Prescription
  • Downbeat 2020
  • Topdeck
  • Cabal
  • Parlay
0 voters

Why no Reboot?

1 Like

Already have one haha.

1 Like

Top pick for me are both Top Deck and 54 Gen2.

Also more to consider is FYFO, OD machine with YYR design.

2 Likes

i have a few onedrops, nothing beats the feel and performance of the top deck, just trust me

3 Likes

Both prescription and parlay are top notch!

1 Like

Rx, Parlay

2 Likes

3 Likes

IMO:

• Perspective is most unique overall.
  • ThruLine is second most unique of the bunch among ODs.
  • Top Deck is the safest bet overall.
  • 54 Gen2 is the safest bet with SEs.
4 Likes

I understand the hype behind both, but many reviews are saying the Prescription lacks stability for most modern tricks.

Do you agree with that statement? What do you find unique about it?

Yeah its not the most rim weighted stable thing. Not suitable for horizontal stuff I guess.

But apart from that I have no trouble hitting any of my tricks. If you have a reboot(also not great for horizontal😅) and are happy with it this is a more stretched out, a bit less rim weighted feel.

It feels unique in the shape, i have no other yoyos with a profile like that. It zips which I like and also easier to hit some slacky stuff due to the width.

2 Likes

I would go for the Parlay if you like organic…and if not, I would go for the Topdeck.

1 Like

I would agree with the Top Deck. One of my all-time favorites. I don’t think Free Solo has been mentioned, but it’s a close second to the TD. There are times when I actually prefer it, but long term, it’s the TD.

1 Like