Haymaker, Haymaker OG, and Haymaker X by DUNCAN!

It’s been about two years since Duncan revisited the Haymaker design. When they first released the original Haymaker, they worked to produce a competition powerhouse, plain and simple. Later, when they worked on the Haymaker X, they updated the model with the same underlying design philosophy.

Now they bring it all together with the new aluminum Haymaker and a restock of both the Haymaker OG at a new price AND the Haymaker X in new colors!

As they reexamined the idea behind the Haymaker and Haymaker X, they considered how the competition scene had changed in the last two years. One thing they noticed is that the monometal yo-yo is experiencing a renaissance in the competition scene: The modern competitor sees value in monometal and bimetal yo-yos alike.

Recognizing this, they knew what lay before them: they needed to make a monometal yo-yo that packed the same punch as the Haymaker X. In order to do so, they had to make something bolder and wider than ever before; the result of which is something that is truly on par with its predecessors.

In fact, you could even say the new Haymaker is even better than the Haymaker X in some ways: At a price point of $44.99 MSRP, the punch this new Haymaker packs comes at lower than half the price of both the previous Haymaker models.

Haymaker OG Available Here:

HaymakerOG-Green Haymaker-OG-Blue Haymaker-OG-Gold Haymaker-OG-Purple Haymaker-OG-Silver

Haymaker X Available Here:

Haymaker-X-Aqua-01 Haymaker-X-Black Haymaker-X-Green Haymaker-X-Light-Purple Haymaker-X-Pink Haymaker-X-Silver

10 Likes

Haymaker og is possibly my favorite Duncan

7 Likes

how does it play?

2 Likes

It’s small in size , but plays like a bigger yo-yo. It handles tech very well. Feels very light on the string but not too light like you are going to lose some spin. Plays a bit on the fast side I would say but not faster than you want it to play. Spins long enough for just about anything that you can throw at it . I am not great with horizontal but this thing can do horizontal as good as the next yo-yo. Stability is very decent for a yo-yo so small and light.

5 Likes

I have always loved Haymaker X - and the monometal Haymaker is really impressive for all metal. Very powerful and all around fun to throw. Definitely a winner once you throw it!

3 Likes