Have any of you guys had a yoyo taken away from a teacher?

I had a DM2 in my pocket and the teacher asked me what was in my pocket and i told him then he took it from me though i wasnt even playing with it >:(

Okay, now that makes no sense.

You are a sick person. 1/10

Look Iā€™m not going to argue this is out of my control I couldnā€™t have done any thing so if you guys are going to be mean about it just donā€™t tell me anything besides that was the past look forward not behind

Itā€™s easy to see how you couldā€™ve fixed it back then but itā€™s harder to prevent it in the moment Iā€™m done donā€™t bother calling me names or saying mean things because Iā€™m wonā€™t respond, Iā€™m not even going to check good bye

Calm down kids, donā€™t make me com back thereā€¦ :wink:

I think someoneā€™s English teacher needed to take away his yoyo for class time!

5 Likes

Yah once it was free time in 8th grade and a kid whipped out his phone and was texting and I was yoyoing and my yoyo was taken away and I was really mad about that

Easier to hide a phone.

Iā€™m alarmed by how many kids in elementary school have cell phones. It seems as soon as the bell rings, they are giving the nearest towers a heart-attack by all the kids ā€œreporting inā€.

still havent got it back. seriously considering trying to steal it from the officeā€¦ but before i attempt that i will try talking to the principal again.

I never yoyo in school. There really isnā€™t that much time between classes for me. So I chill.

To yopro158

Seriously, you got a person fired and laughed about it? That is just wrong. I know sometimes it is hard to speak up in the moment, but come on, somebodyā€™s job was on the line!

at the rate this is going you might just might want to bring your parents in on this one. at least you get your Yoyo back but on the downside you probably get grounded but still is a win.

Just a thought

Yes my writing teacher took it away while the string was not wound. I had to hold back a laugh when she tried to wind it up but the string just spun on the bearing. :wink: