Has anyone here gotten the USA Super G with their Regen?

I want one so bad.

I ordered the white Regen and didn’t get the Super G =( On the bright side the Regen is fun!

No, I did not get the Super G with my Regen. But the Regen is my altimeter favorite throw!

No super G here :frowning: but the Regen has become my daily beater for outside the house. Not my favorite throw, but it’s good. I’d buy it again if this one became unusable

I have two from mystery boxes, with the preferred black caps, so I haven’t bought a production version. I’m tempted to buy one for a chance to win that USA Super G. Maybe you’ll luck out, and someone who wins it will be willing to sell it to you.

I in fact did get a USA Super G with my Regen. It was very nice surprise. Thanks YYExpert.

:frowning: I will find you, lol

4 Likes

I’d love to see a photo of it, if you’re able to post one, at some point.

1 Like

http://photos-e.ak.instagram.com/hphotos-ak-xaf1/t51.2885-15/10979712_702250743242660_1509936023_n.jpg

6 Likes

Nice !! ^^^

I own several Super-G’s, but I really like this colorway. It looks particularly nice on the Super-G.
I’ve not been all that impressed with that colorway on other YoYo’s though for whatever reason.

Thanks for sharing. :wink:

1 Like

Good lord I want that

Bidding war! Just kidding. That colorway looks great on the Cypher too, but those were very limited.

Finally decided to buy a Regen and got a nice BONUS! :wink:

3 Likes

:cry:

I really want a USA super g