Happy 7th anniversary. Yoyoexpert.

One of my favorite stores not the most accessible because of shipping to India.

But II buy from form here whenever I can.

Thank you for being awesome and running this forum.

Happy Birthday YYE definitely kept my love for yoyoing alive. Here is to another 7 years! Cheers mates! ;D

Definitely! Thanks so much YoYoExpert!

Dear YoyoExpert,

Happy 7th birthday to you, and I wish you many more. You’re my favorite store, hands down. You are so giving, with such wonderful prizes in click it stick it, trading cards and Splash Games. I love your sales, and I will take advantage of this week’s sale to get 20% off of my latest purchases of YoyoExpert Edition yo-yos (Bishop, Code 2, and Marvel). You have such wonderful sales on the 4th of July, and Black Friday/Cyber Monday. You always have my favorite YoyoFactory yo-yos in stock too. And, Andre is my favorite player too, with his side burns and Dark Magic. :wink:

I wrote you a song as a birthday present, and it goes like this:

You have yo-yos, kendamas, spin tops and more,
Everyone knows, that you’re my favorite store.
I look for your box in the mail, as soon as that came,
I opened my new throw, then I put it in the Splash Game.
When it comes to other stores, I seem to be too tired,
Of shopping there, I get bored, they leave much to be desired.
You have YoyoFactory yo-yos, the ones I love a lot,
And, all of my favorite throws, you keep the best stuff in stock.
And you sponsor lot of contests, we love all your events,
And, really to be honest, I think that all my money’s spent.
But, I wrote a special song for you, in the middle of my work day,
I appreciate all you do, and wishing you a Happy Birthday.

Sincerely,

T.A.

(Now, wasn’t that touching?) Off the top, birthday style. ;D

https://farm1.staticflickr.com/331/19480627671_43e52ba305_z.jpgYoyoExpert by Total Artist, on Flickr

1 Like

YoYoExpert is one of the best websites I’ve ever been on. Store-wise, trick tutorial-wise, and of course forum-wise. Thank You YYE for being so awesome!! Happy 7Th anniversary.

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for all you do to help drive and maintain a vibrant yoyo community in New England and around the world

Thank you! Thank you! So very much appreciate the AMAZING community that support us every day!

We LOVE what we do - and love that we can continue share our passion with those who really ‘get it’ and love it as much as we do.

Plus - finding all the new people who are just discovering how amazing the modern yo-yo is today! :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! Much love & respect!!!

7 Likes

Happy 7th, here’s to many more successful years to come! YYE has always been my goto for all of my yoyo needs, it’s pretty seldom that I’ll do a purchase elsewhere and when I do, I feel bad lol.

But yea, thanks for having a home for all of us yoyoers to converse and learn tricks, and of course a fast turnaround time and reliable place to get our gear from!