GWAY Throws Presents: The Saboteur New Colors!

DROP INFORMATION:

I am very excited to announce five new colorways for the Saboteur coming to YoYo Expert! The release time is 8/12 at 8PM EDT

It has been so exciting hearing more about what you want going forward and seeing all the love. We will be doing a giveaway for our next throw, The Daredevil on our Instagram page. Check it out so you don’t miss any updates.

It has been so exciting hearing more about what you want going forward!

If you didn’t already know, the Saboteur is a high-walled organic Yo-Yo designed in collaboration with Anomaly Yo-Yo’s. It takes inspiration from some favorite shapes of the past, but is designed to stand up to the performance needs of the future.

SPECS:

Material: 6061 Monometal

Diameter: 55.6MM

Weight: 65G

Profile Width: 45.5MM

Gap Width: 4.4MM

Pads: Standard 19MM Silicone pads

Bearing: Large C Axle: 12MM

Specs:

Price: Solids starting at $59.00
Material : 6061 Monometal
Diameter : 55.6MM
Weight : 65G
Profile Width : 45.5MM
Gap Width : 4.4MM
Pads : Standard 19MM Silicone pads
Bearing : Large C Concave bearing
Axle : 12MM

I had the absolute pleasure to get the prototype into some extremely talented hands. If a picture is worth a 1000 words, this video must be an entire book. Check it out and get a feel for what its like on the string.

Play Footage:

Reviews:

1st Prototype Review

Casual Throw was nice enough to take a look at the Saboteur Prototype; please check out the video and subscribe to him if you haven’t already.

Second Review From Throwing Sideways

Will at Throwing Sideways was nice enough to check out the Prototype of the Saboteur as well!

Third Review from Nate Martsolf

Threes company, Nate spent some time with the production version of the Saboteur as well.

Forth Review from Justin Throws

Some of the changes from the Prototype to the Production Run

Weight: Originally 66G, now just under 65G
Axle: Originally 10MM, now 12MM
Gap Width: Originally 4.47, now 4.40
There were also a few “under the hood” tweaks for the final product. Pictures of the final colorways will be up soon!

Follow us on IG for the latest updates: https://www.instagram.com/guy_with_a_yoyo/

20 Likes

I really love the idea behind this yoyo. Excited for the drop and glad its coming to yye!

7 Likes

I was sent a proto to check out and it’s fantastic! Aesthetically, it’s super unique and it plays excellently. When I first tried organics, I wasn’t impressed, but the Saboteur has helped change my mind.

6 Likes

Although my hands are not among the talented ones that @ThatFlippinGuy mentioned, I did get to try out the proto. Suffice to say I am very excited about playing the production model.

3 Likes

Shape and cup design is just on point with this yoyo, Excited to try it!! :ok_hand:t5:

3 Likes

Heyyyyyy… I dropped by to post my review and it’s already here. Thanks for sharing, man!

7 Likes

I appreciate you taking the time to check it out!

4 Likes

So pumped for this throw! Love that cup design and the profile is :ok_hand:. Those colours aren’t too bad either. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Don’t sleep on this one.

3 Likes

Glad you dig the profile man!

4 Likes

Can’t believe it sold out so fast! I guess I’ll have to get one of your site then!!

4 Likes

Congrats on the sellout at YYE! That’s incredible!
To anyone thinking of picking one up still, you totally should! I played the proto and it was excellent!

5 Likes

Restock coming tomorrow with 5 new colors!

5 Likes

New colors are now LIVE!

3 Likes