GTR-JS by Duncan - Restock of new solid colors! - Available tonight 11/02 - 8pm ET!

GTR-JS-Feature copy

The GTR-JS, as implied by its name, was built upon the foundation of the GTR. Jonathan Sittangang, drawn to how well the GTR complemented his yo-yo style, envisioned enhancing this already high-grade yo-yo. Jonathan’s style necessitates a yo-yo that is both agile and robust, capable of maintaining a graceful flow during combos, and the GTR-JS fits the bill perfectly.

Duncan revamped the hub and weight distribution of the GTR to bring forth the GTR-JS: a yo-yo that boasts powerful spins while still affording precise control, effortlessly handling demanding tricks.

Purple-Gold-Rim-Special-Engraving-GTRJS Purple-Gold-Rim-Special-Engraving-GTRJS-02 Purple-Gold-Rim-Special-Engraving-GTRJS-03

Benefitting from the exceptional machining and assembly techniques seen in the Haymaker X, the GTR-JS stands as a pinnacle product: distinguished by its top-notch quality and exceptionally smooth performance. It sits comfortably in the hand, and is a marvel in itself as an object.

12 Likes

Aaaaaaaargh, corpo di mille balene, this new graphic is insane!

4 Likes

Yooooo colors go so hardddddd bahhhhh!!!

2 Likes

I like the drawing of the hands and the string. It describes very well the FEELING of handling the yo-yo string during the game.

2 Likes

I am here once again asking you to stock Plasma Crash.

On a more topical note the JS is amazing. Might have to cop one.

1 Like

Timer ended but options to buy arent coming up :[

1 Like

keep refreshing, i believe in u :speaking_head:

1 Like

I really am having a hard time deciding between this and the Veylaa

1 Like

dont worry, i got one :3