Got my first Master level trick today and scared my wife to death

I know many of you are way past this point, but I literally screamed and woke my wife up from a nap when I landed “And Whut” today! Love the feeling of nailing a new trick for the first time. It was worth all the yelling I had to hear afterward :wink:

lol ;D

hAHA! niiice. You should have heard the rant i did when i landed ladder escape the first time (not 2 weeks ago i think)… ;D

Off topic. But Climber, I sooo have rights to your sig! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haha nice man. It is fun when you get a new trick down. I’m sure your wife absolutely loved you waking her up. :stuck_out_tongue:

It was definitely something worthy of waking up for! ;D Congrats!

Nice job man. I really want to learn ladder escape but I can’t figure out the mount lol. I can almost get Hour Glass though ;D

there is 2 ways to get on to the ladder mount, try grawrd.com he shows the 2 ways to get to a ladder mount

Lol I finally figured it out. Thanks to andre

once you get the mount it’s easy, well it is long but it just lots of simple landing, good luck

Dude, respect! There is no better feeling.

Gratz on your first master trick man! I should go back and learn ladder escape again. It seems like i have forgotten it amidst the other stuff im doing right now.

Today I shouted the hell out of the forest I was in when I landed Plastic Whip for my first time…

Funny. When I land a new trick I respond by utter silence. (and awe)