Google GLASS

I would like them but only to make some nice Yoyo videos that’s it so I figure I should save up for a go pro instead.

I’d say that these’d make up look like goons, but then I remember that the past would look at us today as total fools what with our blue teeth and flashy distracting techno-slates.

Yeah at the rate with technology people probably won’t know what a Yoyo is in my generation! That’s a scary future to look at!

That’s why we’re here soldier. :wink:

they can just google “yoyo” using their google eye-implants.

Hangouts would be awesome with this for yoyoing!

!!!

YES!

First-person google hangouts, the possibilities are endless!

the possibilities are limited by $1500.

Does it show peoples power levels?

2 Likes

If it does that would be hilarious!

You win, my friend. You just win.

I think its a new beginning to a new generation of devices!

the atari of wearable computers!

This will be epic for yoyo videos…

I think a go pro could do the same stuff

haha still it would be a lot easier to just throw on some glasses that can do everything you need

But way more expensive. also it isn’t durable if you hit it, nor is it waterproof.

If you are planning to get google GLASS only for yoyo videos, then a GoPro is a much cheaper thing. The biggest point with GLASS isn’t the camera, it’s the screen (or whatever it is).

any idea if these require some kind of monthly plan? I would imagine so, but I’m not sure.

With the bluetooth I would hope they would just hook up to your phone. They are supposed to have wifi, not sure about mobile network. If it does have 3G/4G network, a monthly plan is in store.

Unless the monthly plan is paid in advance for five years with the cost of that.