Gone!

[s]I never thought I would trade my Swirly. But I have been seeing a lot of others wanting them acording to their bst thread. And I was even offered a Boyd vs Augie Fash BVM, 07 888, and a Markmont Project for my Swirly! But then he backed out because his wife was sad because she bought him those yoyos for his b day years ago. So, it would take a pretty good offer to get off my hands, not specifically as good of an offer as the one I just stated, but it would take a good trade, as it is a rare rare yoyo that I love and was only sold at the Worlds (I belive). Anyway, I heard almost all or all Swirly’s have a slight vibe. Mine is not excepion. But it dosn’t effect the play what so ever. It is near mint, and only has a little bit of flat spots that you need to search forever for. I circled the biggest one in red in one of the pics. It has a tad bit of ano flaws or fading too, like a lot of them do. But it isn’t really noticabe. I also have a Worlds Ed. Speeder I will throw in for a good trade. It is in good condish, but has a crack that dosn’t effect play. And like all a yyj vibe. And ofcorse for a good trade I will throw in some Sick String! :slight_smile:

Things I want:
Torrent
5 star
Collab
Peak
Campfire
09 Wasabi
Just offer!

Things I don’t want:
$
Plastics
vibey yoyos (Unless it’s a collab)
YYJ
Dif e yo
Hybrids
LOW BALLS! Seriously, if you do, I won’t respond or give you a retorical answer!

-James Reed![/s]

Buy
Ur
Mom
Pies

Buy
sUper
Massive
Pants

Buy
Umberellas
More
Persistantly

Got an offer that might go through. Some guy on the Nation offered me a Tirrifica Falcon for this. So if you want a Swirly offer NOW! :slight_smile:

EDIT: Yay, my 777th post! :stuck_out_tongue:

~James Reed!

Going going… GONE!

Traded to Hunterhobo64 on the Nation for a mint with no vibe ILYY Tirrifica Falcon.

~James Reed! :wink: