Gone please close

As title says, searching for a banshee ss. I faintly recall a greyish colored one being released. Have Angelo Fade Pariah as trade bait. Pm me.

3 Likes

Geezā€¦? What no G2 Banshee SS 2019 on a BST? Good luck manā€¦
Iā€™ve been looking tooā€¦ not one lead on one? Not even trade buddies that have been trading/ dealing with for 10 yrsā€¦ wonā€™t sellā€¦ just wonā€™t do it!? Itā€™s crazy!
Butā€¦ you are offing ā€œhigh level bankā€ thoā€¦

4 Likes

I donā€™t think theyā€™ve been available outside of Patreon Soul-tier backers. I bet there will be more floating around once they start getting sold to the public.

2 Likes

There was a SCALES edition available for sale at WYYC and on their site.

3 Likes

Forgot there was a Scales release. Still, those are pretty limited releases. Judging by how common Banshee ā€˜18s are on the BSTs, I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the Banshee SS is much easier to find in a year or so.

2 Likes

Pm sent

2 Likes

I got one from Jake on the G2 facebook group.

6 Likes

Hey dood, yeah Iā€™ve only seen a handful of the banshee ss appear on the bst and when they do people buy them up quick. I knew it was going to be hard to find so when the opportunity came to buy 2 pariahs, I did because I knew I could prob trade one for a banshee.

2 Likes

A very sound idea manā€¦

1 Like

Bump

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.