Gone please archive

Original General yo Torrent in mint condition with the box, number 29 of 60 (only 50 were sold.). No imperfections, just some dust which has been gingerly wiped off with love.

This was a recent pickup of mine, and it is the definition of smooth. I am not a collector and find it in my best interest to let it go to a collector and use the funds to pick up some throws I can use without fear of damaging them.

PayPal friends and family, plenty of feedback on my yoyoexpert profile. Feel free to rep check me.

This one I acquired from a gentleman that won it in ebay auction for a steal price of $63 bucks (see lower in the thread for more info on that.). That’s similar to winning a $600 Peak for $63, so good on him. I picked it up from him and gave way more than that for it. See below for the last 3 sales so that you can see valuation. I’m asking 400 shipped.

2015 - Ernie sold one for $580 for charity

2020 - one sold on ebay for $500

2021 - one sold on facebook bst for $600

3 Likes

Didn’t this one just sell on eBay for $63.00?

I got it from yoyojoe. He bought it from Frank from Difeyo.

If one sold on ebay at that price, it was likely the recent remake, this is from the first run in 2008. If not, someone got a heck of a deal. I gave far far more than that for this, and the last two posted on the forums and Facebook BST sold at $580 and $600.

1 Like

No it was literally this one, #29. It sold at auction, not a buy it now, for $63.00. Joe must have been the buyer. Frank was the seller. But yea, $63.00 was crazy low.

3 Likes

Dude… that’s NUTS… I wish I saw this :skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes

Yoyojoe got likely the best ebay deal I’ve seen in ages, lol. That is the equivalent of getting a Peak in ebay for that price, which if I did and I was unloading it, I’d still ask market price as we all would.

You inspired me to dig. Here is a link to an ebay auction of one in 2020, sold for $500, which I’d definitely let it go if someone offered that.

https://yoyo.collectionhero.com/outer/view_item.php?id=54172

1 Like

Just for clarity I’m not in any way implying your asking price isn’t correct. I just wanted to point out that the most recent sale was $63.00, (which is ridiculous) and not $600.00. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

All good homie, we go back to the yoyoexpert fantasy football days so I know we are square. I still got those badass pens you made.

And for anyone interested, see below for justification on value.

The 3 OG Torrent sales I’ve found in the last 8 years are shown below (minus the auction steal price we all wished we had known about, lol). So based on the below, if someone offers me $500 or so in cash, trades or a mixture of both I’d likely bite.

2015 - Ernie sold one for $580 for charity

2020 - one sold on ebay for $500

2021 - one sold on facebook bst for $600

1 Like

Price drop to $400 shipped.