Gnarwhal***Pro***2010 SEVERE!!!

My Gnarwhal half blue half green has to go, this yoyo is awesome but I have two and never play this one! It has a nasty looking ding that doesn’t really affect the play (blame Matt for that one)
THE PICTURE MAKES IT LOOK BAD BUT I ASSURE YOU THEY ARE FLAT AND DON’T AFFECT THE PLAY!!!
$85 Shipped

MIIIINNNTTTTYYYY FRESH SPYY Pro! This is a Pink wash SPYY Pro Very Minty MIB!
$95 Shipped

MINT 2010 SEVERE Green Blue Acid Wash It plays awesome, I would keep it but I need some cash. It does vibe SLIGHTLY after playing with it for a while the vibe reduced by a lot!!! I honestly don’t know why but it does, and there are some small marks from taking the bearing out (not what is causing the vibe).
$75 Shipped

First run Red YYF Skyline. This thing has been LOVED man, it has anno scratches and only one ding. It plays super smooth. One of my favorite yoyos but I am really looking for some cash right now.
$65 Shipped

I also have a Blue NDSLite This thing is mint and has an R4DS card.
OFFER

I also have a Refurbished PSP 1000 with CFW and a 16gb Memory card (about 11 games, I think i had 13 at one point)
OFFER

http://img809.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=img0466x.jpg

I ALSO HAVE LEGIT DUCT TAPE BACKPACKS. I charge $20 plus the supply cost (usually about $30) I can also make logos on them. Right now I rock an ILYY black and dark blue striped backpack.

WANT LIST
MONEY
ILYY
2010 SEVERE
SKYWALKER
ADDICTION
STRYKER
5*

AND ANYOTHER OFFERS

like the stars*** lol

ive been LF mint gnarwhal. just a different color scheme. do you have anything without scratches like that? i realized my oldest one with scratches like that, even less in the pic kind of effect grinds a lot for me and possibly vibes… would you be willing to sell the other 2 halfs you mixed? is it vibey?

The other 2 halves have ano burns and play better than new. It is my favorite yoyo and is not for sale sorry.
GNARWHAL NO LONGER PENDING!!! HIS MOM WOULDN’T LET HIM BUY IT!
Price drops.