Giving away an iYoyo Iceberg! Winner Announced!

Want a chance at winning a free iYoyo Iceberg Classic?

for those who don’t want to use Instagram, feel free to drop why you feel like you should get it below. Your comment will be your entry.

for those with Instagram and would like to earn another entry, the link is below and the rules are on the post.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdUpf9dr4jF/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

7 Likes

I want this iceberg because it looks nice.

1 Like

For revenge of titanic- me want

2 Likes

I would like it as i am new to yoyoing and would like to try different yoyo materials and styles. It is really nice looking and I’m sure it would be fun

4 Likes

I would like this to try new materials and yo-yos I am newly back into the scene and enjoying everything so far. Very cool of you to do this

1 Like

I don’t have an iceberg. No better reason.

2 Likes

I got an ex on Instagram that stalks me, so I stay away

3 Likes

Hey now, that was just self-defense. Titanic hit the iceberg first.

Ivan

4 Likes

I’ll be announcing the winner on wednesday :smiley: Thanks to all the folks who are entering!

I had an iceberg once; it was what I used to compete with in my first contest.
Then it broke when it got squished in my pocket.

Anyways, I would love a new iceberg :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I feel like i need it because every time i find one on the bst its sold before i can buy it.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted to try an Iceberg, but I mostly play responsive, so all my pricier throws are responsive.

2 Likes

I want one so my Titanic won’t be lonely.

2 Likes

I don’t want this Iceberg.

3 Likes

Sure!

2 Likes

The winner was ScooterSpins on instagram! This giveaway had 63 entries! Thanks for all of those who entered, its always fun to get a chance to give back to the community through these!

8 Likes