GET RID OF IT MODS!

First up is my DSI which will come with one game of your choice from my collection, all the rest of the games are up for grabs. It is black and comes with around 20 bucks extra stuff thrown on it from the Dsi store. the games i have are10$: ironman, spore hero, brain age,15$: super mario bros, GTA, namco museum, kirby superstar ultra, and my favorite pokemon platinum. first three games are your choice with DSI, all the rest are up for trade.

Second is my 2nd generation flip video ultra. The only damage is the place where the strap goes is gone so there is a small hole where the strap used to be. it is black and shoots in 1080p full HD. great for that inspiring yoyo play video maker!

Last is my yoyofactory Ann Connolly edition Yuuksta. VERY VERY VERY near mint with only one scuff the barely breaks ano!
Please add 4 dollars for shipping.

WANT:
Phenomizm, Cerberus, fever, newbreed, mini motrix, speeder2, chaser.
Supernova, GM2
Echo, Metropolis
WILL TRADE BIG FOR AN ILYY TRVTH!

For the Yuuksta: Any Wide Undersized throws. Preferably limited colorwAYS.

OFFER UP!!!

please reply to the listings in PM form.

sorry cant do international shiiping. please make all offers in the form of a personal message.

I would like to buy your yuuksta, how much do you want i have 45 currently how much more do i need

ive got 55 for your ann connolly yuuksta can i buy it.