Gentry Stein YYE Card Wanted/Free Cards

Hi,
I almost completed my set, and I was expecting this card in an international trade, but I never got the cards from the other trader. I believe he sent it because he gave me a tracking number, but after 4 weeks, I don’t have it, so I must post a request here just in case. [s]I have a bunch of stuff for trade if you have this card. I’m interested in the card in mint condition only.

I have many cards for an even exchange, including:

Augie Fash, Andre Boulay, Mark Montgomery, Ann Connolly, Hiroyuki Suzuki, Daniel Dietz, Tyler Severance, Vashek Kroutil, Hassan Marialis, Steve Brown, and Hank Freeman. If you are interested in others, just ask, because I have many doubles and some triples of different cards.

If you don’t need a card, and you’d rather something else, I will trade ONE of the items below for the card:
-YoYo Jam YYBSP bearing (large one comes with DM2), brand new
-5 Polyester strings, assorted colors
-Mini Duncan Trick DVD
-YYF Play DVD
-Yomega Mania DVD [/s]

DEAL CONFIRMED TRADING SAM LOPEZ AND DANIEL DIETZ FOR GENTRY STEIN BUT YOU CAN STILL SEE BELOW:

By the way…I have a ton of the following cards, so if you want one, even if you don’t have a Gentry Stein card, I’ll send it to you. I have 6 or 7 of some of these cards, but first come first served on these free ones so, while supplies last, just PM an address…USA only (one stamp will get it there):
Krisztian Kaluzsa, 1 left
Miguel Correa, 1 left
Tyler Severance, 2 left
Chris Kayatz, 2 left
Mark Montgomery, 2 left
Gacek Mateusz Ganc, 7 left
Hassan Marialis, 3 left
Zannix, Kin Kwan Wong, 4 left
Elliot Jackson, 1 left
Team Shaqler, 2 left

Thanks for looking!

Okay, if a deal goes through with the Gentry Stein card, please make an effort to protect the card through shipping.