General Yo Entheos

Don’t see a lot about the General Yo Entheos. It’s a little heavy for my taste but spins a long time.IMG_0322

6 Likes

I have a „Sparkling Blue Entheos“ (ano by ILYY)
But more for my ILYY collection. Yes and I agree that it is heavy but not uncommon for that time imo.

3 Likes

Great throw!

5 Likes

Sweet!

2 Likes

Probably the least favorite general yo I’ve tried (sorry!) But mine is a painted version by Brett.

1 Like

5 Likes

That is a nice one

2 Likes

What’s ur fav one? I love the torrent. Anybody else? Love to hear more opinions on GY

1 Like

My favorite is the 5star.

4 Likes

I never had a chance to try a Hattrick. So I would be curious to try it.

1 Like

Majesty is my fave.

2 Likes

I like GY of course, What I don’t like is the odd response sticker size. Hat pads don’t work for me, sorry.

1 Like

Probably why they’re not heard of a lot.

1 Like

Silicon?

1 Like

I think my number 2 after the torrent

1 Like

i love the hattrick, with the 5star a close second…

though i picked up a (handful of) ministar 2(s) in a trade recently, and it is mini fire on a string… one of the best small bois you can pick up

3 Likes

The Hatrick for me is my favorite out of all of them and the 5 Star is right behind it. You can do thumb grinds on the Hatrick for days. It’s a very nice throw. Try to pick one up if you can! At one point, I had like 5 at the same time, that’s how much I liked it haha!

4 Likes

Can you put on a profile shot please? Looks nice!

1 Like

Hatrick, 5Star, & Essence.

2 Likes

I find it interesting that I am the only one loving the torrent so much :wink: but definitely seams that I need to get a hatrick

1 Like