bumpbump

1 Like

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

bumpbump

When are we gonna start a betting pool on how long this ad will be up and maintained for?

3 Likes

Guy doesn’t seem to understand that most of the new G2, this particular life included, is not worth remotely close to what it was in 2020/2021. Considering he got it for LESS THAN MSRP off the draft, he’s just blatantly trying to profit here. More power to him, but it certainly is annoying seeing him try to sell for almost 3x what every other life is selling for now for the last… 7? months… He hasn’t even considered lowering the price. Must not actually want to sell it.

Sorry, I meant bumpbump*

1 Like

Bumpbump

MSRP was 175$ from Jake. I mentioned in my above post i really don’t want to sell it but if the price is right i will do it. Everyone is allowed to send an offer the $350 price is not firm. -bumpbump

Unpopular opinion (apparently): If you - and I quote - “really don’t want to sell [the yoyo]”, then stop bumping the freaking post… or… or here’s a bright idea! Don’t make the post to begin with??

<There was originally additional text here but I removed it. I’m an a-hole. Sorry.>

2 Likes

These were part of a raffle. I also won one and purchased at that price. Turned around and sold it for slightly more.

1 Like

He didnt say he paid msrp. He said msrp was 175. Complaining about prices in someones post is not a good look.
He has a product, he set a price for it. He can keep it up for as long as he likes.
Sure its a bit odd or whatever, but its far weirder trying to argue with the guy for no reason.

3 Likes

Take your attention bag mah brotha. don’t spend it all at once please!

1 Like

Hell yes. Always wanted one of these.

Seriously though, seven straight months and not a price drop, only to then uncover that he doesn’t even want to sell it? Why does the post exist then???

58b60830d26ef5b1f63fd4edb732fe5c220cba41465f207836d5bf861c5ece40

it was not purchased from the ticket draft. it was purchased from the lottery draft that jake instructed people to comment a number between 1-10000 after my winning comment and 2 others were selected i was told the price was 175$ from jake. i would lower the price but YYE wont let me edit it anymore and im too lazy to make a new post lol im sorry for the price and i dont wana come across as rude to anyone. i wana keep the yoyo but if someone wants it for a high price i’ll let it go. i remember 15 of 15 nebula lifes selling for 350-400 so i thought maybe my 1 of 3 would be worth something like that too even though its a different color

Dude you’re fine. I apologize and I will wear the a-hole hat.
You don’t gotta apologize. Pretty strange they won’t let you edit the post anymore.

I’ll go back to my hole now. Sorry again.

3 Likes

bumpbump

bumpbump