LF G2 Life

I need a life LOL

$$$

HMU :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Would look on Ebay. I think there may be one in berryā€™s and cream!

Slightly up priced but you could bid low.

2 Likes

$189 lmao

1 Like

Well, you canā€™t bid any lower than the starting bid, lolā€¦

Also, you notice that ā€˜skullā€™ that made its wayā€™ into the Ano?

ā€¦ I can stare into a bowl of cereal and see faces sometimes.

That ā€˜skullā€™ looks more like a Find Waldow in a treeā€™ situation.

8 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m not seeing the skull???

2 Likes
4 Likes

I could never see those things either!!! So annoying. My brothers would give me the same ā€œrelax your eyesā€ line.

5 Likes

The price is high, but the seller is accepting offers. You could try sending an offer that you feel is more appropriate. It might not get accepted the first time, but if this continues to remain unsold, the seller might reconsider and reach back out.

Hereā€™s the skull.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s a $70 skull I guess lol

1 Like

It has been up for weeks so I say try it! Skull or not it is a Life

2 Likes

Someone just asked for a price check on a Unicorn Speckle Life on the G2 Nation FB page. That might be a better, faster way to get one, instead of going through eBay.

2 Likes

PM sent. I have one available on the cheap

3 Likes

The unicorn speckle Life on FB is gone by the way.

3 Likes

i believe it depends on whose skull. elvis, virgin mary, larry birdā€¦ or just some shmoe like shmoe beauregard

2 Likes

Hahahahaha

1 Like

I used a Scientific Forensic Program to reconstruct what the person would most likely have looked like while alive before being demoted to skull status.

Amazingly, that must be a genuine image of the skull of a once living person. Because I got a match>

The mouth area is almost spot onšŸ™€

7 Likes

Thereā€™s also a spine as well leading down.

I canā€™t stop seeing it now.

4 Likes

Lol! Instead of Berries & Cream, the guy should call it ā€œBerries & Scream: Skeleton Editionā€, or something.

5 Likes

ā€œSkellies and spleenā€ maybe.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.