G Squared Crucial Heavy Cream Monkeyfinger Lesula

Hi Im in the UK have sent many parcels over the years and recently all over the world with no trouble at all

Shipping time scale 7-10 days from UK to the USA

Crucial Heavy Cream $150 shipped and paypal included - SOLD

Condition may have the odd mark very very tiny but thats just me being picky just look at the pictures the buyer will be delighted

Monkeyfinger Lesula $110 shipped and paypal included

Used but like new in box with no marks whatsoever

G2 covernant $80 shipped and paypal included brand new not thrown

G2 campaign $70 shipped and paypal incuded brand new not thrown

Trades
Monkeyfinger conspiracy 2evil
One Drop Markmont Classic

All trades must be smooth and mint unmarked preferably with box

4 Likes

If it had been an easy or extreme I would jump on this. But, I also got the heroic in my bundle.

1 Like

I’m tempted, I got a Covenant and Legendary in mine. My wife would have me sleeping in the livingroom for too long to justify it though.

1 Like

She won’t know. Mums the word. Buy her something nice to compensate or just to distract her​:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Dam it. This mystery box luck just keeps getting worse for me lol.

Bump Bert y

Bump

Bump

bump trades for monkeyfinger conspiracy and 2evil added HMU:)

one drop markmont classic added for trade bump

Bump

This is a good price and I actually like the colors. I don’t know why there’s a lack of love for the G2 Reaper and G2 Covenant, I think they are the best models. Super stable and smooth, and much more ‘comfortable’ than the Banshee that’s full of sharp angles. The Campaign is a nice fun yoyo, and the experiment with 4 different weights was very very interesting.

3 Likes

Thats what I was thinking, I thought they would have gone by now. Just trying to get most of what I paid for them. :grin:

1 Like

I think the Reaper is fantastic. Also I believe my buddy @wizradical used a covenant at his first contest and he did incredibly well

3 Likes

I strongly, STRONGLY considered these even though I don’t need them. The Heroic would be a duplicate. What held me off was the openness of “plus fees and shipping”. They might sell easier if you name a flat price.

4 Likes

Right, ok you mean the fees and shipping description is a bit vague so as for prospective buyers to get a handle on a total price. Ill amend that right now.

3 Likes

thanks for the tag Frank; I’ll take any opportunity to gush about the Covenant lol

Wolf was one of my favorite monometals for a LONG time. I never thought anything but the Grail would beat it for me but yooo the Covey is awesome and might be better… It’s stupid powerful but doesn’t feel clunky or heavy. It’s definitely on the narrow side at 42.5 but as far as narrow yoyos go, that thing is the bee’s knees.
I have pulled off my minute-long freestyle with it in just one throw several times; even on camera for scales open – it’s that good.

Reaper I haven’t spent as much time with, it’s much lighter but very good; it plays more uniquely than it initially appears if you ask me – it’s not just another V-shaped mono.
EDIT: this Reaper color is so lit I might buy it lol

3 Likes

Its a dang good solid. Its one of those “I cannot believe no one bought these yet” moments

2 Likes

Looks like I’m going to be good friends with Terry above. The Covenant is soooo stable and smooth, unbelievable for a mono-metal. Jake says sometimes he cannot feel if it’s spinning and I agree. And the Reaper is not far behind in terms of awesome-ness, I was very surprised. Got a color tester from Jake because the color was beautiful and the price was good, but oh wow that Reaper is actually super nice to use!

3 Likes

BUMP to the TOP