I’ve never sold on here so I hope I’m putting this post in the right place but I have a couple monkeys I need to get rid of. One is a backstage pass (vermillion vortex) artist proof 5/8 and serialized. Second is 2 pixel ape helium’s that started out as half swaps from ray (skelatol remains) I searched until I found 2 of these and I swapped the half swaps to make a full spiral and a solid black. Took me a long time to get my hands on 2 of these so will only sell as a set. Also have a Deadly Sins (wrath) for sale a couple people in the zoo are already interested so it may sell pretty fast. And last I have 3 g2s that I would like to sell as a bundle I don’t know much about these but 2 are loadout SR and one is a al7 herdsman. Only know the name of one of these colorways and its unicorn storm the blue and purple one. Everything I have comes with original boxes and the Monkeyfinger’s all have the original color matching strings. (Unused) listing all 7 throws as nmtbs
$250 for the bsp artist proof.
$500 for both pah unswapped half swaps.
$350 for the deadly sins (I believe there was only 8 of this color made) no short run cards or coins Ray was trying to save money and sell everything at a discounted price to make up for tariff prices .
$250 for all 3 g2 (2 loadout SR and 1 AL7 herdsman)
I will cover shipping on these for US sales only
If you have any questions just message me I am new to using this platform so if I don’t respond quick it’s because I’m still trying to figure everything out on here
Thanks!
I do not have any references on here but I do have in the Monkeyfinger zoo and 100% eBay seller rating.




















