Funny yoyo memes

Man everything but the Clearview Station and BBB are available they are playing with us right now lmao. I guess Tiffany as well but the Rewind colorway is available I noticed!

3 Likes

i will fight for that tiffany klondike like a rabid dog

2 Likes

There isn’t one colorway I wouldn’t cop. The Bip Bop is the one for me but I have to admit the Tiffany/black and the CV Station with the blue rims are dang close seconds

2 Likes

I already have the 28s but I am probably going for the clearview. Those blue rims are too good and I want a duplicate.

Untitled_Project_V1

21 Likes

12 Likes

Every time I check Rewind and see “coming soon” I die a little inside

4 Likes

Me, everytime I get a new throw. Fixed-axel players can’t relate.

I use it, but this is still funny :joy:

First one took me a minute, but that’s hilarious :joy:

I only use Rewind as a way to check specs on yoyos that I can’t find in other places.

5 Likes

18 Likes

I do that too since most their good inventory is on their worldwide website. They have the most detailed spec sheets but somehow don’t seem to ever include the gap widths. They even have trapeze width.

1 Like

7ylijp

14 Likes

No exactly a meme, but it gave me a chuckle when I saw it. Allowed or no?

5 Likes

Funny, but I would place money on that being staged.

1 Like

“Have you ever been in the middle of a throw sesh, in the zone, busting out those long combos, when all of the sudden, a pesky earthquake hits and ruins your yoyo and overall good time?? Welp not anymore! Say hello to the yoyo you can enjoy, even in natural disasters!”

13 Likes

Man they really gotta be careful dropping terms like “earthquake resistant,” cause all the forum dudes who don’t know how to describe a yoyo in any other way than “it’s so smooth :blush::blush::blush:” might start copping that one fr

6 Likes

Oh god I think that’s me though lmao

2 Likes

Naahhh you a real one

3 Likes