Funny yoyo memes

6 Likes

God my son watched the croods so much.. it’s mind numbing

3 Likes

I saw the first one…in theaters…in 3D…with…10 kids…for my daughter’s birthday.

6 Likes

And he lives to tell the tale

incredible

6 Likes

31 Likes

Excuse me, sir, this thread is for funny memes, not horrifying existential crises

16 Likes

15 Likes

13 Likes

Lmao the sign in the background calling out known union buster Hulk Hogan

1 Like

21 Likes

So just now my uncle told me about an idea he has for a hybrid car commercial. A guy is charging his plug-in when someone asks him “hey, you passing gas?”

“Oh yeah,” he responds. “I pass gas all the time!”

“Me too!” The other man exclaims. “It’s great passing gas!”

“And it’s so convenient too,” the first man adds.

A young girl overheard the conversation and asks her father “Dad, can I pass gas?”

Her dad responds “When you’re older, you can pass gas whenever you like.”

My uncle has the best sense of humor :rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

11 Likes

the counter has reset

10 Likes

aggressive sigh

9 Likes

This was an anti-dna meme!

2 Likes

ACK-TUALLY, that particular meme format is that the thing that gets the guy thrown out is a good idea that nobody wants to hear

4 Likes

10 Likes

Haha!

If they sell out, I will hit the button on 100 more if André wants more.

I need a pink lemonade colourway.

9 Likes

Not everyone that I mailed one to knows they are getting one either. :smirking_face::joy:

6 Likes

Did Weird Al also get one? :rofl:

3 Likes