FTY 5A May Challenge

5A May is here and we got a special challenge for everyone!

Let’s just say every entry will get some FTY stickers cause that’s how we roll.
But we have 3 costum made CWs by our teamate Michael Lee aka @Dedhed Designs on YYE and IG. 2 double weights and one really cool skull.

How do you win these you ask? Well submit your 5A video ANY 5A VIDEO, fixed, resposive unresponsive, offstring, mobius WHATEVER!, and my judges will pick thier 3 favorite videos. Judges are my adorable Daughters ages 6 & 4 (they love rainbows, unicorns, Peppa Pig, Bluey, Cats and the color pink).

I don’t think i could create a more randomly awesome system to select the winners.

Contest entries must be posted by May 31. I will have the judges pick the winners by Friday June 3rd. (Stickers will ship as entries are posted, only the GRAND prizes will be held till the end). Post entries here or on the FTY team thread. Stickers ship no problem, but if the winner of the CW is outside the U.S. the winner pays the shipping.

12 Likes

The counterweights look so good :drooling_face:
Can europeans win too or is it US only?

1 Like

I’m sorry i didn’t think of this…So in the interest of not spending $100 with shipping, I’m happy to ship but outside the U.S. I’ll expect you to pay shipping… stickers im sure i can ship in a regular envelope etc, but the CWs for outside U.S. is on the winner of the CW.

3 Likes

One week into May, personally I’m starting to get the hang of some 5A concepts. I’ll hope to post a video myself soon… but I’m not going to keep any of these prizes. Just a reminder all 5A posts on this thread will get stickers and all will be in the running for on of these 3 awesome CWs. 2 CW sets (1 single and a matching double set) and 1 Skull for a total of 3 randomly selected grand prize winners. CWs are costume made by @DedHed

5 Likes

I wish! Think I was tagged incorrectly.

Correction has been made. Thanks for letting me know.

I want one of those counterweights!!!:star_struck::star_struck: I plan to post a video here but I don’t know when yet.

Nice, keep it up. So cool to see people learn this playstyle

2 Likes

Doesn’t need to be fancy, or clean… just need to be FreeHanded!

4 Likes

I’ll bite. I hope the judges don’t mind a little pandering…

Here’s 80% of what I’ve learned from Doc Pop’s Modern Responsive Freehand Tutorials.

4 Likes

That was great. Thanks for your entry. I’m sure the judges will appreciate the Plushkins!

PM me your address and I’ll get your stickers out asap.

1 Like

Just a reminder last day to post. All entries will be elegible to try and win 1 of 3 CWs.

6 Likes

Wow that was some killer 5a skills man :smiley: !!!

2 Likes