FTY - 138 Yoyo - Drop Update!

Say no more.
Was looking forward to a half swap with black, but the yellow/green snot rocket someone mentioned sounds delectable.

1 Like

red, gold => red/gold halfswap

instabuy, gotta get that OG YWET Proto halfswap.

2 Likes

for those of you variety liking types, 138s and Project Ti will both ship with a 2-pack of RSO Landing Pads…. shout out to @lytelvin for working with us on this…

10 Likes

I want the other half of the red gold half swap please

3 Likes

138 are here, and it’s time to pack these badboys up. if you got in touch with me for a reservation we’ll be talking shortly. expect to see the 138 here at YYE and through my IG/website/FB very shortly. i’m hustlin trying to get both ‘drops’ smooth and quickly as possible. hmu with questions y’all!

16 Likes

Can’t wait for that snot rocket

2 Likes

Are there any left?

3 Likes

YYE will have them soon available for sale.

And you can always PM @fatguysnacks247 for more info.

4 Likes

@fatguysnacks247 will there be half swaps?

1 Like

Just a little pre-drop tease while i put these packages together…. your package will include:

• your selected yoyo
  • two sets of different RSO pads w/sticker
  • one white MonkeyFinger Designs Vine string
  • a custom die-cut sticker or two
  • a foam safety cube

the colors are vibrant and diverse: red, yellow, green and purple in shades that are unique and compliment the yoyo. the yoyo is 51x38 at 64g. the inspiration for the dimensions came ftom the Misfits’ song “We are 138”, and the name as well.

FTY is presenting this as the un-pocket pocket yoyo. as the shape, blast and curves lends it conducive to pocketing, yet is still a performer outside of that class. i am hopeful ypu folks will find it as enjoyable as our FTY Team and testers did. Thank you.

18 Likes

I can’t wait to get my small stumpy fingers on mine!

8 Likes

12 Likes

I want a green/purple half swap. Anyone interested in swapping halves with me?

2 Likes