FTY - 138 Yoyo - Drop Update!

you’re not the first to mention…… and we’re still playing with a couple ideas…. gotta keep the misfits happy

My bad photoshop… LOL

crimson_ghost_black_on_white

8 Likes

i tried a couple stabs at a bastardized version and they came out real bad too lol…. yours look better than mine did!

2 Likes

The cross eyed ghost… I’d have to take the trouble to fix the size/shape of the eyes to match the forward facing skull.

6 Likes

The problem is the eyes and skull are completely different perspectives. Here’s a quick mashup for you, all yours if you want it. You kinda lose that misfits essence when you distort the skull though.

14 Likes

thanks @YoYoExpertGarrett that’s the best rendition yet.

my wife and i were talking, i worked on several projects for the misfits and have designed several concert posters for them years ago, i may reach out to jerry only and give him the lowdown lol…

10 Likes

Casey rockin 138

9 Likes

That one is sure to be the cat’s pajamas!

3 Likes

It is getting closer to the day I have one. Can not wait to have one in the hand. Looks super fun.

1 Like

Looks pretty slick, my friend…

And… Casey is certainly wired with tricks🙀

2 Likes

thank you doc! means a lot coming from
you!

just a heads up folks… our 138 run is being cut now, so we could see these about Halloween… and we have a unique spread of ghoulish colors to go along with our inspiration…

7 Likes

I am getting a the graveyard tan yellow color

2 Likes
3 Likes

I’ma need a red/black half swap. Gimme gimme gimme.

2 Likes

here’s a peak at the final colors… i am astounded how well they came out :heart:

15 Likes

Also black, or nah? :black_heart:

1 Like

Yellowish for me?
Or a yellowish and red and I will half swap them and have 2, 138s
Going to go graveyard tan yellow and snotty green… I may have to get hem all and have a mix and match afternoon.

2 Likes

I’m also curious. If there’s black, I’ll get black. If not, I really like the purple.

thanks cats! there is not any black this time around. we wanted to play with some bold colors that will subtly plays off and nods to the ‘138’ theme… i hope you all enjoy!

4 Likes