FT: TP, CLYW, SF, YYF and more

Hello everyone

The yoyos you see pictured are for trade only. Not in the market to sell at this time. I’m looking for a few things but i’ll entertain all offers nonetheless. My wants list will be at the bottom of the listing! Most if not all of these yoyos are mint or very near mint, please PM me to discuss individual conditions and photos please. Starting from the top row, left to right:

Row 1:
CLYW Wish, CLYW Akita, CLYW Otter, CLYW Otter, CLYW Compass, CLYW BOY, CLYW Basecamp Ed. Bear Trap, Heaven Sent CREEP

Row 2:
TP Mustang, TP St. Elmo, TP St. Elmo, TP Turning Point II, OD Free Solo, OD Burnside 20/20, OD Intro, SF Cadence ES

Row 3:
YYF Butter, YYF Singularity, Rain City Skills Dollar Tree Yoyo, Duncan AL Butterfly, FG CLYW Yeti x3

Row 4:
SF PLSTC, Recess First Base Dinosaur Set,
Log Counterweight, Porykon Momiji Cube, Porykon Jupiter Counterweight, YYF Basecamp Edition Airwave

Wants:
-***St. ELMO colorways I do not have
-Turning Point Cracked Pink Mustang (will add to my raw stang)
-Turning Point Diaspora Raw
-Turning Point Colony
-Turning Point Palpitation
-Turning Point Hinemosu
-Turning Point Collapsar
-Any and all SF’s
-YYF Harold Owen’s Edition Catalyst
-YYF Joe Ann Edition Genesis
-CLYW Cheifs
-CLYWxOD Wooly Markmont
Any and all offers are welcome

5 Likes

Bumpo

2 Likes

Hey Judd… you have a good collection…
I have an offer for you…are you familiar with ArchE’Neophobic with Titanium rings by Sinister Throws… I believe… ? I’ve added some pictures of this beautiful & rare throw…

I got it from the yye forum “Joey” at 2Sick!!
Yeah…sure did …it was crazy

1 Like

Hey! I am interested in the Clyw Otter splash version. But sadly I have no yoyo for trade, because I don’t have just 3.But I do have kendamas if you are interested in… or cash :wink: thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.