FT: Sky Walker, Lathe Modded Project 2, Raw Dingo LF: 5 Star, Void, OFFER!!!

ONLY FOR TRADE!!!

SKY WALKER PENDING!!!

I WILL TRADE THE PROJECT 2 YOU SEE BELOW AND A RAW DINGO FOR THE 5 STAR!!!

Hey guys, I recently got a lathe. I decided I wasn’t too fond of my P2, cause I didn’t like heavy yoyos. I like fast, floaty, and light yoyos. So I got my lathe, and Pimped my Yoyo! :stuck_out_tongue: I love it a whole lot more now.

What I did to it: I satined the rims, and I got my lathe, and I cut into the side of the yoyo and made the yoyo thinner and lighter!

It plays real nice! Now it is light, floaty, and fast! I didn’t ever want to trade anything for it, as I really love it now. But I really need a 5 Star. And decided I would part with my lovely Project 2 for a 5 Star. The P2 has a small vibe, but not anything that effects play. It is in near mint condition. It just has normal scratches on the rims that raw yoyos get. And some little flat marks/ano wear on the ano’ed part of the yoyo. You can’t really even notice them. And this is the Project 2 that has the little ano flaw bubble in the inside rim. It isn’t noticeable unless you totally inspect it. My guess is that this Project 2 now weighs 64 grams.

Here are some pics:

http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/74/014msj.jpg

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/358/013yo.jpg

LF:
5 Star v1 or v2
Void
Campfire
Madhouse Yoyos
OFFER ANYTHING YOU GOT!!! Worst I could say is no thanks.

Not LF:
Duncans
Plastics
Bi Metals
YYJ’s
Dingos

So I was offered a Skyychaser a couple days ago, and was offered a Campfire today. Come on guys, keep the offers commin! :slight_smile:

Was offered another Campfire, but I am really searching for a v1 or v2 5 Star. I dont even care if the 5 Star is beat to crap I still want it! :slight_smile:

Can I get some skywalker pics. I could trade you my mint blue/gold void for it?

[s]Don’t know if I want a Void for it. Cause Cameron offered me a Gnarwal for it, and I turned him down cause I’m not a real big fan of it. I might want to trade in the future if I don’t get any other offers though. I will have pics up soon. Probably by Sunday night. Sorry, I’ve been busy with high school right now. Anyway, thanks! :slight_smile:

-James Reed[/s]
Sorry, it is pretty much gone. I just got the yoyo in a trade, and I had the other guy ship first. I just shipped his yoyo today, so he should get it in like 3 days. So before I trade it, I need to make sure everything is good, before I offically trade it. But I doubt there will be anytrouble in the trade. And sorry, but the yoyo is pretty much now long gone. I just made a deal with a guy for a Painted 5 Star and 45 bucks for it. I told him if the trade with me and the other guy is fine, I’m almost for sure trading with him. So there’s a 95% chance it is gone. Sorry, but thanks for the offer! :slight_smile:

-James Reed

Ive got a punchline but its got about 10 dings. I doubt you would take it but I thought I might as well ask.

I will shoot you a PM right now. :wink: