Ft/s: if you have my wants you can prolly get a TI Peak

New stuff!

Blue stuf

I don’t think I understand this…

1 Like

He wanted to trade because his had a little ti vibe. I obliged. Mine was not smoother than his but! When he swapped halves, he got a peak of the utmost smoothness, the likes of which he had never seen before.

So we half swapped!

3 Likes

Uuuuup

I’ve found that all the TiPeaks I’ve handled (five of them) have varying amounts of fingernail vibe like many other titaniums. I bought one directly from CLYW that was A-grade and it had a hint of fingernail vibe that was no worse than Quinton’s.

I’m super picky about vibe and was hoping to find a glass smooth one. Surprisingly after I half swapped, I ended up with a super smooth one and another that was the same as before. I compensated Quinton for the hassle and kept the super smooth one. Quinton was patient and great to deal with and his TiPeak from a vibe perspective should be considered no worse than most of the others I have played which is zero vibe on string and just a hint on the fingernail.

5 Likes

Thank you for your insight, kindness, and the bump!

1 Like

I have bumps

Why were the halves swapped on the Ti Peak?

It’s all in the thread doc. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Upin ze postin

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.