FT ONLY: CLYW, YYF, YYJ, AODA, OTHERS

Looking to TRADE ONLY not selling any yoyos. prices are just for reference.
Trading for One Drops, SPYY, CLYW but offer anything the worst I can say is no :slight_smile:

CHEAPER STUFF
Orange + White Duncan Ripcord: few scuffs, nothing minor extra tip and strings $8
BC Rainbow with a broken axle (looking for a modder for this one) $5
Blue Duncan Butterfly with some minor cap damage $2
white YYJ X-Convict few scuffs nothing that effects play (will remove paper cap insert things) $20

MAIN THROWS

Blue Popstar couple of dings and scuffs plays like new $20

brown and green CLYW Campfire scuffs all around some minor dings still super smooth $45

ILYY EINS 2010 one scuff (present from my girlfriend will be tough to get from me) $110

Aoda Dancing Pearl one ding dont underestimate it! awesome player $30

PLEASE OFFER TRADES ONLY!!!

GONE
YYF Starlight one tiny chip $15
YYF Big Deal few scuff still smooth, awesome little guy $50
CLYW Gnarwhal hot lava edition one to two dings and scuffs (my first metal it wont be easy to get it off me) $95

bump for luck
DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN PEOPLE
HES AWESOME D:<

eins pending… ;D

Would you be willing to sell the popstar if It’s not gone yet?

I really want a Popstar!!!

The yoyos I have to trade are:

YYF Protostar
YYF 44
YYF Yuuksta

All have minor dings, but nothing that affects play.

I also have a One Drop Dingo and a YYJ Phenom, but I less likely to part with those.

I’ll offer you a G5 for the big deal, popstar, and the starlite.

I think the overall conclusion of this thread is that YoYo Factory should have produced more Popstars.

Johnny, if you get that Blue PopStar, ill buy it off you if you want. :wink:

Small update
Starlight, Big Deal and Gnarwhal are gone

Popstar is still up for trade though :wink:
Trades only, not looking to sell sorry Saskabilly

BIGGER UPDATE
My computer is currently on the fritz, so I can’t check messages or this thread. My close personal friend djbcide will be taking control of my bst arrangements. He’ll be bumping the thread, and I ask that you please send all PM’s to him as I won’t be able to check them very often. Don’t worry, he knows my throws very well, and what I’d be willing to take for each one. I’m sorry for the inconvenience and I’ll get this resolved as soon as I can. Thanks for bearing with me

-ztrain36

ps heres a link to his profile

bump for my pal ztrain