FT/FS: Diamont Noir, Xcube, YYF

Update oct. 2

Pictures are of the actual yoyos

Diamont Noir Celestial Deuxième MIB (Pink or Purple, 5A or 1A mode -well they’re 5A but I wouldn’t mind keeping the CWs) flat YYF bearing in the purple, 10 balls KK in the pink.
$60 each

YYR Acrophobia, brilliant throw, KK, a couple of small dings, not much but they’re there.

YYF MVP2 7075, Mint, no box, 10 balls KK, I can swap for a Ctrac if asked

$90

for the other throws, offer a trade or some $$$

Also available (no pic right now), Xcube acrylic steamroller (rainbow, MIB), Werrd Pacquiao, Turning Point RT, Magic yoyo N10 etc…

Photos upon request
Shipping $15 worldwide
Prices can always be discussed, more or less, depending on the throw and if you want to combine two or more throws.

I consider myself a fairly reputable member of the community, I will not try to steal your money :wink:

Of course if you’re actually selling a clashcube, I’m willing to buy one as well.

I got my clashcube, still need some money so I’m selling my throws (not all but many)

Are you the guy in the X3 Aware video?

I’m pretty sure he is. He’s also a GREAT guy to talk to.

1 Like

yes, we did the vid together with xela when I went to visit him

That’s one of my favorite yoyo videos. need to get myself an aware sometime.

1 Like

really? you should check out my youtube channel then :wink: there’s much more where this vid comes from. honestly it’s one of my least favorite quality wise; it’s very fun and we had a blast filming it, but the end result was not very satisfying for me compared to some other I’ve done since or before.

alright, I’ll check it out!

1 Like

here goes the /bump