FS: YYJ Journey and CLYW Yeti 2

Hey, guys. Have a pair of plastics for sale. Prices are shipped CONUS. Payment via PayPal G&S. PM with any questions or if you want more photos. Would prefer to move both as a bundle for $25. If you really want just one of them, PM and we can talk it over. Wanting to thin the collection a little, so not really looking to trade.

YoYoJam Journey. Played, some basic wear from previous owner(s). I do not have the packaging. No major damage. Will include the flat bearing that was in it when I bought it and a concave that does make it play better. Will include a few metal shims that are helpful for unresponsive play. It’s a fun throwback play but I just don’t use it enough.

CLYW Yeti 2 Fool’s Gold. Picked up two of these for half-swapping, so I am moving this sum of two halves. Never been thrown. No box, as this was FG. Can see the cracks around the hub on the blue side that make this FG. The half I use plays well. I’m such a swell guy (and Zipline loyalist) that I will include the fresh Kitty String that came with it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.