FS: YYF Too HOT, KingYoStar Rapid, GoPro Hero2 and Canon Powershot G12

Hey Everyone!

I have several things for sale right now.

First is a YYF Too Hot Prototype which I picked up at nationals last year. This thing only has few marks and plays super smooth, really great throw with a lot of power. Looking for 25 shipped!

Next is a beat KingYoStar Rapid. Grabbed thing one at PNWR this year, plays great but has a bunch of damage and strange pulsating vibe, neither of which affect play. If you don’t mind some vibe on your yoyos this is a great way to get a killer bimetal for cheap. Looking for 45 shipped!

Now on to the cameras.

First I have a silver GoPro Hero2 with LCD BackPack. This thing is great for yoyo videos and works just like the day I got it. Has all the accessories it came with as well as the LCD backpack to help you set up shots and all that. Looking for 150 shipped for both the camera and the LCD screen, make yourself some cool POV yoyo videos!

Next is a Canon Powershot G12. This is really nice camera for photography, as well as videos. I have made several clip videos with it and it does not disappoint. Works just like new and comes with battery charger and micro USB charging cable. Looking for 200 shipped.

Only trades would be for a matte black Draupnir!

Thanks for looking,
Zach