FS: ✨ Yo-yos! . Yo-yos . Yo-yos! ✨

Canopy SS is sold

1 Like

Hey just curious but how did the Canopy sound? Did it have that ringing sound similar to titanium? The “ping”.

I don’t really remember how much of a “ping” sound it makes during play ha ha. Definitely not as much as some of the titanium models I own.

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

:sparkles: Updated prices on everything. :sparkles:

Added Blumi and glitch T52.

1 Like

pm’d !

1 Like

Bump

Cenote sold.

Updated prices

Added Caribou x At Design Lab p3ak.

3 Likes

Can’t belive the p3ak hasn’t been sold yet, if I had the funds I’d be all over that like a cheap suit. Good luck with your sale!

1 Like

Bump

Dude I got a headache looking through just some of what has added and sold, I’m just going to ask if you have Offset Outlier+ available? Thanks

1 Like

Hey! There are organized tabs for brands at the top of my post. I don’t have any Offset. Sorry!

Thanks for the tip, and thanks for checking for me!

1 Like

Bump

Bump