FS: WYYC 2014 Prague Cypher

Selling my worlds 2014 popstar and cypher. Both in very good condition, small blemishes on the cypher but I’m not fully sure where they’re from since I’ve only used them on the carpet in my room. Neither have much vibe and I’m sure that someone with more experience than myself could tune most of it out. The cypher also has a CT bearing from a replay pro instead of the flat bearing it came with.

accepting best offer

I simply don’t use them as often as I used to and hate to see them sit here when they could go to someone who will use them.
Pictures below show the blemish on the cypher

1 Like

bump :slight_smile:

bump :grinning:

bump :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Bump :laughing:

Update: Popstar is sold. Still selling Cypher for best offer :slight_smile:

Bump
This cypher would be in the first grade if it was a person, but it plays like a cool 5th grader :sunglasses:

Bump :star_struck:

Bump
Cypher still here

That cypher is a beast of a throw! It can hang in there with just abt anything you can throw at it !!! Finely made by YYF quote=“s0ggi, post:1, topic:329962, full:true”]
Selling my worlds 2014 popstar and cypher. Both in very good condition, small blemishes on the cypher but I’m not fully sure where they’re from since I’ve only used them on the carpet in my room. Neither have much vibe and I’m sure that someone with more experience than myself could tune most of it out. The cypher also has a CT bearing from a replay pro instead of the flat bearing it came with.

accepting best offer

I simply don’t use them as often as I used to and hate to see them sit here when they could go to someone who will use them.
Pictures below show the blemish on the cypher

[/quote]
The cypher plays great & tight! Very reasonable to are

Agreed!

It plays great for me and would play even better for someone who can get the most out of it.

Bump!

One last bump :frowning:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.