FS: very expensive yo-yos

Hello everyone , thanks for coming, i will miss these yo-yos for sure but i m older a lot working and I don’t use them :frowning: I had a dream like probably everyone get a peak og 28s or og one I remember when I was kid and peaks og coming on yoyonation and I watched how they quickly gone :sweat_smile: Now it’s time to give somebody chance to get it, feel free with offer :slight_smile:
So let’s start:

1. Sold Clyw Peak OG painted by Levi number 33 mint with box and string, I never throwed it, probably Matt also, by the way thanks Matt to give me w chance own it I owned it 2 years. Last offer from someone was but I m open to offers I know it’s a lot but I can wait I m not rush.

2. Clyw Peak og 28 stories nearmint with box and og string got it from Yoyo brothers- sold

3. One drop Citizen 67 i bought it Brand new throwed it around 10-20 times it has all box stickers all :sweat_smile: never sparked it has some scratch’s like normal titanium after years but it’s normal nearmint never dinged never hited-sold

4. Clyw Canvas magickarp without box -750$

5. Turning point Mustang 5g purple mint with box and bag, 520$

6. Turning point Isotope splashed with bag 360$

7. Clyw Gnarwhal Palli edition mint with box-500$

8. Clyw Arctic Circle 2 Bushman edition (Charles edition) plays perfect i changed pads for brand new-sold

Feel free to make offer :slight_smile:

29 Likes

Peak 28s OG GONE :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

@FourCorner

Ac2 and Citizen gone :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

Did it go for 1200$?

1 Like

Didnt Jake saw one of those painted peaks in half awhile back? Ouch! At that price.

1 Like

The one in the video was painted by Jake himself, plus he ended up sawing another one in half rather the one painted.

1 Like

Bump

I thought I got a good price out of it :rofl:

The provenance here is that Chris of HSpin owned it first, then me, then you. I threw it a couple times just to try it out. The OG Peak string was custom made by Yoyo G-String back in the day for the release, I managed to get my hands on a bundle of it and put it on here (came with a white string when I got it).

Out of curiousity and for the sake of future pricing, what did the 28S go for?

6 Likes

I am curious about the pricing too

$4500? :joy:

Lol, bump

These are investment fund levels of returns. I need to show this thread to my wife and tell her that could be my yo-yos one day .

5 Likes

And yes I will miss my peak og so offical it’s sold!

7 Likes

How much did it go for?

1 Like

How much did sell

This is why sometimes its almost impossible to figure out what yoyos are worth because for some odd reason everytime one sells they delete the price and replace with sold or traded, when they should put sold and the amount it sold for instead of having everybody asking people and getting a huge range of prices. If the prices they sold for were listed it would be alot easier to calculate value, idk why people would want to hide that information.

7 Likes

For real

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes