TITANIUM FS: Around $200! Bundles encouraged!

Gotta move these ones, I’m taking a huge loss so you don’t have to!

Justice V1: good shape, 7.8/10 vibe but does tune up solidly. Some scratching and a spark mark, but it’s been polished down well. $200 obo? Note: this will come with the bottom photos clear flat se’s. Unless you want to negotiate for the orange domes.

Justice V2: I was super pumped for this one so I got it before I sold the V1. I wasn’t as happy with the vibe. I was hoping to run other SE’s in it, but it ONLY works with the black flat caps and the existing bearing. Nothing I do helps, it will not work with any other side effects. It’s glass smooth with this setup, but needs to be tuned to get there. It’s in great shape though. I’ve got way too much into it. Send me offers or trades or something. I’m just a little bummed out. I just know I’m taking a huge L on this one. I’m in over $400 on this so shoot me some offers! How about $270?

6 Likes

I must bump

Anybody seen my bump? Oh, here, I found it!

May I? Why yes, I may. BUMP.

Bump! Price drops. Help me help you get a new well loved throw.

PS: my feedback thread is my featured topic if you want to check.

Bump! Get some deals guys, I bundle. Also, I’m still sick as of 10/9 but if you order I should be well enough by next Monday to ship, cleaned and sanitized of course.

1 Like

Bump! Still looking for a 10th anniversary hatrick if anyone wants to trade for that. I got the goods! Get them while they’re cold and at the bottom of the yo-yo case.

Bump! Keeping these guys up. Might add more. Come get some!

Oh what is this? A bump? Why, indeed!

Bundle price drop! Bump. Bonus Mongu added. I can also throw in a Gen Yo Prophecy with the bundle for 20 bucks. Has vibe but it’s a neat one.

Bump. Price drop, 130 for all you see here! Plus a Mongu Freehand Next Gen! 150 and you also get a Gen Yo Prophecy! It’s got pulse vibe but it’s still very capable!

I heard y’all liked things that go BUMP in the night? Oh, that was last month? Oh…

We dropped prices! 120 for this edition of BUMP IT UP

Edit, we’ve added more throws to the mix! Let’s bump!

Hey, you want a price drop? Boom! Even lower! 23 bucks a throw! BUMP IT UP!!!

Bump!

Bump! Please.

Bump. Just bump

That’s 8, COUNT THEM, 8 throws for one negotiable price! Bump it up!

Yet another bump. For good luck.