FS: Sold Please close

SOLD SOLD SOLD Selling this small collection with Twisted Strings carry bag. I just dont use them. I would like to sell all together. Asking 165 shipped obo paypal only no trades. I have most of the original boxes and some stickers if you need them.
Iceberg new, duncan gtr, MK1 spyglass, yyf bimetal
Unity yoyos, mk1 difraction,yyf halo, knot creators westcoast
yyf replay pro, yotricks sage, yomega brain, yyf angle2up shutter
Mini Duncan imperial

4 Likes

Nice package deal!

1 Like

~600$ reduced to 200$? Quite Tempting I gotta say

1 Like

R

200 is a pretty good price for all of that but I have a couple of those already and don’t need the duplicates and don’t really enjoy trading or selling if I don’t have to.

I gotta restrain myself from buying stuff I dont need…

1 Like

Price drop 165 shipped!! paypal

3 Likes

That’s Absurd! I’ll take it off your hands.

1 Like

Yeah this will be gone quickly.

Sent dm

Sorry bud I might have snagged this one a moment before you replied lol.

SOLD! Thanks YoYoExpert!

1 Like

Someone needed to! It’s not like I need them…

1 Like

I honestly don’t need all if them either but I figure I’ll send some on to family and friends and see if I can get some folks I know hooked on the hobby lol.

I been wanting to try a gtr and spyglass… maybe could work something out on those 2 if you want

1 Like

The GTR is gooooooddd!

1 Like

yeah man let me mess with them for a bit when i get them and then i can hit you up and see what we can do. I love that we can all kind of trade around stuff a bit and see what we like without worrying too much. not many places you can do this without someone messing it up.

Awesome thanks!! I really enjoy the yo-yo community and the constant progression with these modern throws is insane!

Package arrived as expected fantastic transaction with Jason.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.